- November 2016
- May 2015
- May 2015
Dynamic Leadership Programme (DLP)
Our Dynamic Leadership Programme (DLP) is ideal for more experienced managers, or those who have completed the EMSP (not essential as can be tailored to group).
This is a 3 day programme which aims to analyse individual managers experiences and choices as a leader. It is centred around a more reflective and psychological level of analysis and approach. Allowing each delegate to more fully understand how they choose to operate in various management and leadership situations.
Again our focus is always on transfer back to the workplace and the all important behavioural changes that should accompany quality Development Programmes. Like EMSP, this is a highly practical Programme with ILM certification on completion. We also have flexibility to redesign or add/remove modules to meet your needs.
By the end of day one, each person will be able to:
- Reinforce understanding of the leadership and management functions
- Recognise their own leadership style – self analysis and 360 feedback
- Choose a Leadership Style based on Situation and individuals involved
- Identify and understand various approaches in leading others – getting the balance between support and direction for effective coaching and leadership
By the end of day two, each person will be able to:
- Recognise and define High Performing Teams and their characteristics
- Understand how their leadership focus impacts upon the team and how to adjust focus for balance
- Use a simple tool to understand and evaluate the evolutionary status of their current team and how it affects performance
- Better understand their own decision making process and adapt to suit various situations and levels of team/departmental involvement
By the end of day three, each person will be able to:
- Analayse their Leadership time – identifying where their focus lies and how to alter approach to Leadership Activities
- Be better equipped to create a vision and make their vision a reality for their teams
- Prepare both themselves and their line reports for steps further up the career ladder
- Drive performance through Leadership motivation
- Drive performance through Leadership Communication
- Develop a Personal Action Plan for Transfer of skills to the workplace